The West Parry Sound OPP has released its detachment statistics for the month of November.
Last month, police responded to a total of 834 calls for service including:
- 10 violent related incidents
- 34 property related occurrences
- Two drug-related cases
- 76 motor vehicle collisions
- Four impaired by alcohol incidents
- One impaired by drug incident
The OPP would like to remind the public that when travelling on Ontario roads to please leave yourself plenty of time, drive carefully and arrive at your destination safely.
As well, the OPP Festive R.I.D.E. campaign continues in the Parry Sound region until January 2, 2019.