On February 4th, the Parry Sound Downtown Business Association held its election for a new Board of Directors.
From a slate of 11 nominees, nine members were elected to the new Board.
At its meeting on February 19th, Parry Sound Town Council made it official by giving the necessary approval of the election results.
The Parry Sound DBA’s new Board of Directors is:
- Bernice Anderson, Owner of Huckleberry’s
- Amy Black, Co-owner of A Black Tie Affair/Pardon My Garden
- Thomas Clark, Owner of Parry Sound Bikes
- Dan Nicolo, Owner of 18 James
- David Coles, Representing
- Karen Hobson, Owner of The Town Trading Post
- Tanis Mack, Co-owner of A Black Tie Affair/Pardon My Garden
- Seanon Megyesi, Owner operator of Boston Pizza
- Sue Sullivan, Owner of Jeans Unlimited
The Parry Sound DBA plays an integral role in maintaining the vibrancy and success of Parry Sound’s downtown core by organizing and promoting events that boost tourism and the local economy as well as planning and providing streetscape improvements within its boundaries.