The West Parry Sound OPP will be conducting two Vulnerable Sector Check Clinics for people working or volunteering with local agencies.
The clinics will take place at the West Parry Sound OPP Detachment at 7 Bay Street on Tuesday May 7th between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm and the following week on Tuesday, May 14th, also between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
If you would like your record check completed while you wait, make sure you have this information with you:
- Letter requesting Vulnerable Sector check from the appropriate agency
- Two forms of ID, at least one with a photo; The OPP cannot accept HEALTH CARDS or SOCIAL INSURANCE CARDS
- Completed Vulnerable Sector Check form
- Forms, Process and Acceptable ID list can be found on the OPP website by searching “Vulnerable Sector Check”
- Record checks for non-volunteer positions are $25 cash. The OPP asks that you bring the exact fee, they’re unable to make change for you.
The OPP asks you to PLEASE NOTE: If you have lived outside of the West Parry Sound OPP Detachment area in the last five years or if you require fingerprints as part of the process the detachment may not be able to fully complete the record check but the OPP can still start the process and get your check to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, call the OPP detachment between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Friday at (705)746-4225 ext. 5800 to speak to administrative staff.